Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Home and Family: By James Jett

This is the second reason I am writing a Blog, the value of the home you live in and the value it bring in life's benefits. Benefits like a place to live where peace and safety prevail. I am using the property where I live because I am going to post before and after pictures of the part that require drastic changes. Changes made for both our safety, health and improvement in the ambience. About thirty years ago the city of Wickliffe became a bird sanctuary, and my family enjoyed watching the birds as they visited the yard for food, water and nesting. To enhance this enjoyment we put a lot of effort in making the bird's feel at home in the yard. Now part of the yard is overgrown with trees and scrubs. It has become a place where Raccoon, Groundhog and many other Forest animals make them a home. Because of the disease that infested the raccoons in this area I started to clean out the brushes and cut down the trees for firewood. I will post the before pictures in the next couple of weeks and the after pictures as I make the necessary improvements

No comments: