Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Conclusion and Caveats: by James Jett

Conclusion and Caveats: Posted here because I could not read this post on the other Blog.

This is the ending Post, for the Recognition Certificate, Medals, Ribbons and Badges. Today I tested the Links and all worked at the time of testing. That mean I can safely say that you can apply for all your awards from the Blog. I am sure anyone reading this Blog knows more about using a computer than I do. And will do fine in completing the procedures to submit the required forms. My concern is the sites offering the "Cold War Medal" for sale. Please, please,PLEASE, DO NOT PAY FOR ANY ITEMS LISTED ON THIS BLOG-THEY ARE FREE. The Air Force Site states (do not send any money). Be prepared to wait eight to ten weeks, before you receive your Decorations. Hey, what can I say, it's your government!. Seriously, they are wealth waiting for. Please, if you have questions or comments, I would like to hear from you. Some, may have information that will speed up the turn-a-round time, that; also would be good too hear.

No comments: