Thursday, November 02, 2006

Back Logged and Blocked: By James Jett

Here I go again, coming from behind because I could not post to any Blogs. One thing I wanted to report last week about this great Country we live in, is something I consider when watching (The Lou Dodds's Show) on CNN, Wednesday Night, is that the Middle-class need to get more involved in nominating candidates for elections and influencing the issues. We can just spend our time engaging in our daily activities, while the people engaged in polities plan everything that's important in our lives, or we can take a part in selecting the candidates for office. It is clear to me now, that the new people coming to America, both legal and illegal will decide the feature of this Country. All thou the Whites maybe half of the population in the next 20 years, the votes they cast will be only one third. Because the other Identifiable groups will tend to vote as a block, while the whites split their vote. I know of no other group that split their votes as evenly as the Whites in America.

No comments: